Join the Team
We are a team of knowledgeable, service-oriented people with a passion for all things related to digital imagery and graphics.Our ambitious expansion plans, and a flexible working environment where you can make a real difference to the success of the company on a day-to-day basis, make LUMESCA Group a really rewarding place to work.
The LUMESCA team boasts a diverse blend of creative, technical, sales and service expertise and as we continue to grow, we are looking for ambitious and motivated individuals who believe they can make that difference we are looking for.
Financial Controller & Head of IT
- Provide first line support to 70 users
- Manage user accounts in a hybrid Active Directory/Azure AD environment
- Install new PCs and Apple Macs
- Document processes
- Demonstrate and advocate effective use of Office 365 applications
- Manage the ticketing system to make sure cases are being dealt with in an efficient manner
- Manage the 3CX telephone system
- Assist with projects to migrate systems to the cloud
- Advocate new technologies
- Provision systems for internal developers
- Support projects on Netsuite ERP
- Educated to degree level or similar
- A recognised IT qualification
- Good interpersonal skills
- Strong urge for continuous improvement
- Aptitude for documenting procedures
- Keen interest in helping others to use IT effectively
- Keen to learn about new technologies
- Interested in getting involved in the work the rest of the team is doing
- Keen to progress in a varied role
- Full UK driving license and a reliable car
- Located within reasonable driving distance of our Birmingham office
We welcome speculative applications from great people.
The very nature of making a speculative application is that it is speculative! So whilst we may not have an immediate vacancy, we will always acknowledge receipt of your enquiry and hold your details on file for when a role suited to your skills does emerge… and whilst experience of the photography, digital imaging and colour management channels isn’t essential it would obviously be an advantage!
To make a speculative application please submit your current CV, salary expectations, and a covering letter explaining how you feel you could improve the LUMESCA team, together with our Employment Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
LUMESCA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to know about new roles.