Join the Team
We are a team of knowledgeable, service-oriented people with a passion for all things related to digital imagery and graphics.Our ambitious expansion plans, and a flexible working environment where you can make a real difference to the success of the company on a day-to-day basis, make LUMESCA Group a really rewarding place to work.
The LUMESCA team boasts a diverse blend of creative, technical, sales and service expertise and as we continue to grow, we are looking for ambitious and motivated individuals who believe they can make that difference we are looking for.
Head of Finance
- Manage the cash-flow and treasury of all group companies by maintaining a cash-flow forecast, setting payment targets, and managing the flow of information from the ledger team.
- Manage and develop the VAT reporting of all group companies.
- Work with external auditors on all routine information requests.
- Maintain and develop the group management reporting.
- Maintain a reconciled and accurate balance sheet.
- Maintain budget and forecast information, suggest cost control measures.
- Develop the accounting systems and controls to enable accurate and timely operations, and reporting in line with accounting standards and regulations.
- Assist with communication with the external payroll provider.
- Support the Head of Finance by providing information necessary for strategic decision making.
- Maintain and create documentation to support all accounts systems and processes.
- Manage and develop the Accounts team.
- A hands-on qualified Accountant with experience of working in a similar role.
- Experience of working in a multi-currency environment with exposure to European VAT.
- Self-motivated and ambitious. Able to work without direct supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail, accuracy, and organisational skills.
- Excellent communication skills to effectively convey financial information to non-financial stakeholders.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving environment.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills.
- Capable of covering Head of Finance during absence.
- Experience of enterprise accounting systems (NetSuite)
To make a application please submit your current CV, salary expectations, and a covering letter explaining how you feel you could improve the LUMESCA team, together with our Employment Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
We welcome speculative applications from great people.
The very nature of making a speculative application is that it is speculative! So whilst we may not have an immediate vacancy, we will always acknowledge receipt of your enquiry and hold your details on file for when a role suited to your skills does emerge… and whilst experience of the photography, digital imaging and colour management channels isn’t essential it would obviously be an advantage!
To make a speculative application please submit your current CV, salary expectations, and a covering letter explaining how you feel you could improve the LUMESCA team, together with our Employment Application Form to email@example.com
LUMESCA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to know about new roles.