Join the Team
We are a team of knowledgeable, service-oriented people with a passion for all things related to digital imagery and graphics.Our ambitious expansion plans, and a flexible working environment where you can make a real difference to the success of the company on a day-to-day basis, make LUMESCA Group a really rewarding place to work.
The LUMESCA team boasts a diverse blend of creative, technical, sales and service expertise and as we continue to grow, we are looking for ambitious and motivated individuals who believe they can make that difference we are looking for.
Marketing Executive, DACH
General Manager, LUMESCA GmbH
- Co-ordinate local marketing activities for LUMESCA Group in the DACH region.
- Help to develop and implement marketing communications plans with particular focus on digital content marketing.
- Market, organise and co-ordinate webinars and digital events.
- Translate and localise German content for websites, advertising, reseller and end-use mailings, social media etc.
- Coordinate content creation and translations with the UK based marketing team.
- Resize, update or create artwork, as required.
- Support and help execute the plans for exhibitions and events and attend when necessary.
- Provide monthly reporting on agreed marketing activities and metrics.
- Implement marketing activities on time and within budget.
- Ensure that all marketing is in line with vendor and corporate guidelines.
- Prepare project plans and timescales for key activities ensuring agreement with all stakeholders both internal and external.
- Co-ordinate and develop local influencer programs.
- Maintain and develop industry and press relations in key segments e.g., photography, filmmaking, design.
- Support and help develop new promotions with vendors and 3rd party companies.
- Help develop effective and targeted social media campaigns utilising the most relevant communication channels for the market.
- Review, monitor and report on competitor activities in our key industry segment.
- Recent experience in a Marketing Executive or similar role.
- Good experience in digital content creation.
- Highly creative.
- Social media management skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Good project management skills.
- Email marketing experience.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop (Illustrator and Dreamweaver desirable but not essential).
- Native German speaker with excellent copy writing skills.
- Fluent in English (written and oral).
- A Marketing or design-based qualification is desirable.
- Experience within the photography/videography industry is advantageous.
We welcome speculative applications from great people.
The very nature of making a speculative application is that it is speculative! So whilst we may not have an immediate vacancy, we will always acknowledge receipt of your enquiry and hold your details on file for when a role suited to your skills does emerge… and whilst experience of the photography, digital imaging and colour management channels isn’t essential it would obviously be an advantage!
To make a speculative application please submit your current CV, salary expectations, and a covering letter explaining how you feel you could improve the LUMESCA team, together with our Employment Application Form to firstname.lastname@example.org
LUMESCA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to know about new roles.