Join the Team
We are a team of knowledgeable, service-oriented people with a passion for all things related to digital imagery and graphics.Our ambitious expansion plans, and a flexible working environment where you can make a real difference to the success of the company on a day-to-day basis, make LUMESCA Group a really rewarding place to work.
The LUMESCA team boasts a diverse blend of creative, technical, sales and service expertise and as we continue to grow, we are looking for ambitious and motivated individuals who believe they can make that difference we are looking for.
- Working with all stakeholders to agree stock levels and purchasing policy across a wide number of vendors.
- Monitoring stock and optimising levels to ensure all our warehouses and trading sites carry the correct amount of stock on a day to day basis
- Ensuring that purchasing policies and processes are in place and kept current to meet the ever-changing business objectives and operational needs in terms of price and delivery targets which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market.
- Analyse and interpret data, implementing better purchasing processes to reduce costs, delivery times and stock-outs.
- Have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Office , with advanced Excel skills.
- Be accurate and demonstrate outstanding attention to detail.
- Be good at anticipating needs, show initiative, be proactive and recognise what needs to be done without waiting to be instructed.
- Have a proven track record in purchasing and stock management.
- Be a good communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a logical and ordered manner to all stakeholders.
- Have the ability to implement continuous improvement within the company.
- Have a desire to improve your own skills.
- Be honest, trustworthy and dependable.
- To ensure sales orders are dealt with in a timely and accurate manner giving the best customer experience
- To manage our various web portals taking customers payments and processing their orders
- To deal with issues that arise from web orders such as failed payments, VAT issues and stock shortages and keep customers advised of their order status
- To process orders from on-line marketplaces e.g. Amazon, eBay
- To answer pre-sale customer enquiries via email and phone
- To purchase stock for back to back orders
- To answer customer enquiries regarding stock, lead times and pricing
- Sending customer quotations
- Answering and resolving or correctly transferring incoming telephone calls and enquiries for the Sales team
- Supporting the Sales team in preparing for any events or activities
- Ensure that any customer complaints, issues and queries reach a successful and appropriate conclusion and where relevant, escalating them to the Sales Manager
- Be pro-active, constantly looking for ways we can do things better
- be accurate, demonstrate outstanding attention to detail, and be naturally well organised
- have excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, especially Word and Excel
- have experience with using and maintaining CRM systems
- be a good communicator, both verbal and written, with the ability to communicate in a logical and ordered manner
- be self-motivated
- be located within reasonable commuting distance of our Birmingham office
A candidate who also speaks Dutch would be an advantage, although not essential.
We welcome speculative applications from great people.
The very nature of making a speculative application is that it is speculative! So whilst we may not have an immediate vacancy, we will always acknowledge receipt of your enquiry and hold your details on file for when a role suited to your skills does emerge… and whilst experience of the photography, digital imaging and colour management channels isn’t essential it would obviously be an advantage!
To make a speculative application please submit your current CV, salary expectations, and a covering letter explaining how you feel you could improve the LUMESCA team, together with our Employment Application Form to email@example.com
LUMESCA is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.Follow us on LinkedIn to be the first to know about new roles.